Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Who she was..

She was a Doctor-She would take care of me when I was sick

She was a Chef- She created miracles out of what we had to eat

She was my Designer- She made my clothes when I was a little girl

She was my Provider- She made sure I always had a roof over my head,clothes on my back and food in my stomach

She was a Comedian- She made me laugh when she did a baby voice and when she spoke english because her accent was so heavy:)

She was a Dancer- She loved dancing to Salsa

She was a Singer- She loved Elvis Presley, Tom Jones, Neil Diamond,Larry Graham and
Jose Luis Rodriguez and often sang there songs around the apartment

She loved God- She went out almost everyday to pass out tracks

She was a Grandmother

She was a Great Grandmother

She was my Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment