Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Another anniversary since you been gone..

I can't figure out why It hurts extra when certain days and times come around. I wish they didn't because I don't want to think about the day you had trouble breathing and took your last breathe. A bond that one has with their mother is like no other. Those that don't have a relationship with their mother, need to get one before you regret it. She's apart of you. You can see that if you just take time to look into her eyes and listen to her story. Instead of you complaining and whining about yours. I guess today I want to let those know that still do have your mother that you need not waste life being bitter. Mothers make mistakes but don't make a mistake by loving with conditions. Love unconditionally. And make memories so that when either of you do leave this world, your tears will be accompanied with a smile because you just caught glimpse of a good time you shared. Pray my strength as my heart is heavy. I know by the end of the day, I will have a smile from a memory that we shared. There's only two loves that are the greatest and like no other... God's Love and a Mother's Love. Continue resting mommy... I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment